Here’s today’s selection of links, covering 2 topics: Business/Tech and Current Affairs
- Two very valuable tech companies that are still facing huge risks – via Wired
- Dropbox is now worth $10bn – via Business Insider
- Amazon knows what you will buy before you do – via Business Insider
- Investments are insensitive to interest rates – via The Big Picture
- How to make shale gas safe and efficient – via BCG Perspectives
- Africa is being colonised by China – via Liberty Blitzkrieg
- Oscars- via The Economist
The following two tabs change content below.
Experienced investment professional. I have worked on the "dark side" (sell-side), as well on the not-so-dark side (buy-side), focusing on HNWI. I have developed practical and profitable processes to build multi-asset class portfolios for these clients.